Jaguar XF Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XF Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 62.26 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 71.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 57.97 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XF Diesel top-end costs ₹ 71.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.76 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XF base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XF gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes in 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XF
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review