Jaguar XF Vs Jaguar XE comparison
Compare Jaguar XF and Jaguar XE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XF Vs Jaguar XE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 62.26 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 71.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 57.97 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XF Diesel top-end costs ₹ 71.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 53.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 54.91 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 53.32 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XE comes with a price tag of ₹ 54.91 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XF base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Jaguar XE base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XF gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XE comes in 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XF
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review