Jaguar XF Vs Fiat Linea comparison
Compare Jaguar XF and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XF Vs Fiat Linea on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 62.26 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 71.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 57.97 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XF comes with a price tag of ₹ 71.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Jaguar XF base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XF comes in 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XF
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review