Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 53.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 54.91 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 53.32 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XE comes with a price tag of ₹ 54.91 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Jaguar XE base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XE comes in 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review