Jaguar XE 2.0 l Prestige Petrol Vs Jaguar XE 2.0 l Pure Petrol comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and Jaguar XE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs Jaguar XE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 53.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 54.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 53.32 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XE Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.91 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XE base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XE gets 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review