Jaguar XE Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 47.7 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 50.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 44.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 46.33 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 44.98 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XE comes with a price tag of ₹ 46.33 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Jaguar XE base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo gets 250 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XE comes in 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- European Motorcycle Industry Appeals For Extension Of Euro 5 Deadline
- 2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 Starts Reaching Dealership Stockyard
- Talented Indian Female Singers & Their Luxurious Cars
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Citroen C5 Aircross India Launch Pushed To 2021
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review