Jaguar F-Type Vs Mercedes-AMG GT comparison
Compare Jaguar F-Type and Mercedes-AMG GT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar F-Type Vs Mercedes-AMG GT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 1.06 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.27 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.75 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar F-Type base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar F-Type gets 3 Petrol 296, 543, 567 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Jaguar F-Type
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review