Jaguar F-Pace Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Jaguar F-Pace and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar F-Pace Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar F-Pace starts at ₹ 63.17 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar F-Pace costs ₹ 62.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 73.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.25 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar F-Pace base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Diesel returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar F-Pace gets 247 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 2 Diesel 325, 241 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Jaguar F-Pace
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Crisis: Is Online Buying The Future of Auto Sales?
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review