Jaguar F-Pace Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare Jaguar F-Pace and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar F-Pace Vs Land Rover Range Rover on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 2.19 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.21 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 2.04 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Diesel top-end costs ₹ 4.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar F-Pace starts at ₹ 73.84 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar F-Pace costs ₹ 73.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Jaguar F-Pace base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover gets 3 Petrol 335, 557, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 335, 244 bhp engines, whereas the Jaguar F-Pace comes in 247 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar F-Pace
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Audi Q5
- Audi A6 Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Ford Endeavour Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Jaguar F-Pace Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Jaguar F-Pace Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Jaguar F-Pace Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Jaguar F-Pace Vs Mitsubishi Outlander
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review