Isuzu MU-X Vs Toyota Land Cruiser comparison
Compare Isuzu MU-X and Toyota Land Cruiser
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu MU-X Vs Toyota Land Cruiser on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.74 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu MU-X starts at ₹ 32.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 34.84 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel engine returns 11 kmpl. The Isuzu MU-X base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Land Cruiser gets 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu MU-X comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu MU-X
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review