Isuzu MU-X Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper comparison
Compare Isuzu MU-X and Mahindra Bolero Camper
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu MU-X Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu MU-X starts at ₹ 32.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 34.84 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu MU-X base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero Camper gets 62 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu MU-X comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu MU-X
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review