Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Tata Harrier comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and Tata Harrier
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Tata Harrier on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.83 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 16.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross gets 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Isuzu MU-X Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z-Prestige Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Thar
- Skoda Rapid Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review