Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.83 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max gets 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Hyundai Tucson Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z-Prestige Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z-Prestige Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Thar
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Hike On Select Models
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review