Isuzu D-Max Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max Vs Tata Safari Storme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.32 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Safari Storme base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Safari Storme gets 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Tata Harrier Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Tata Hexa Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z-Prestige Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review