Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.72 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max gets 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Tata Harrier Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Tata Hexa Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z-Prestige Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High Z
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review