Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.72 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max gets 134 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Double Cab Vs Isuzu D-Max Single Cab
- Isuzu D-Max Single Cab Vs Isuzu D-Max Single Cab
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Tata Safari Storme
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review