Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max and Mahindra Bolero Camper
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero Camper gets 62 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 Launch Date Revealed
- Hyundai Commences Production For New Generation Hyundai i10 For Europe
- Force Motors T1N Multi-Seater Commercial Vehicle Spied
- Fiat Chrysler & Foxconn Plan Push Into Chinese Electric Car Market
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review