Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max and Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up starts at ₹ 7.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up gets 70 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Double Cab Vs Isuzu D-Max Single Cab
- Isuzu D-Max Single Cab Vs Isuzu D-Max Single Cab
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Isuzu D-Max Vs Tata Safari Storme
Recent News and Reviews
- MG G10 Premium MPV: All You Need To Know
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review