Isuzu D-Max Double Cab Vs Isuzu D-Max Single Cab comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max Vs Isuzu D-Max on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max gets 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review