ICML Extreme Vs Renault Lodgy comparison
Compare ICML Extreme and Renault Lodgy
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the ICML Extreme Vs Renault Lodgy on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Renault Lodgy starts at ₹ 9.87 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 7.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Lodgy base Diesel engine returns 20 kmpl. The ICML Extreme base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Lodgy gets 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the ICML Extreme comes in 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of ICML Extreme and Renault Lodgy
We pit the new generation Toyota Innova Crysta with its closest competitor the Renault Lodgy to see if the new MPV still holds the podium in the MPV segment or can the Lodgy finally take over. Read More
Related Comparison of ICML Extreme
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E: Mahindra Racing & Automobili Pininfarina Further Strengthen Partnership
- Kia Motors To Introduce Its New Logo This Year
- SIAM Proposes To Set Up A South Asian Automotive Forum
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review