ICML Extreme Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare ICML Extreme and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the ICML Extreme Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 9.87 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 6.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.26 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The ICML Extreme base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the ICML Extreme comes in 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of ICML Extreme
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Skipping Your Auto Loan EMI May Not Be A Wise Decision
- China's Dongfeng Reviews PSA Stake Sale After Price Fall
- BS6 Era: Say Bye To These 10 Motorcycles
- Veoneer And Volvo Cars To Split Zenuity Software Joint Venture
- Pirelli CEO Slams Brakes On Talk Of Brembo Merger
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review