Hyundai Xcent Vs Toyota Platinum Etios comparison
Compare Hyundai Xcent and Toyota Platinum Etios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Xcent Vs Toyota Platinum Etios on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 7.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 8.88 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 6.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 7.76 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Xcent comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.05 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Xcent base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Platinum Etios gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Xcent comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Xcent and Toyota Platinum Etios
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Xcent
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review