Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Tigor JTP comparison
Compare Hyundai Xcent and Tata Tigor JTP
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Tigor JTP on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 6.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 7.76 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Xcent Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.05 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Xcent base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Xcent gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Xcent and Tata Tigor JTP
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Xcent
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review