Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Tigor comparison
Compare Hyundai Xcent and Tata Tigor
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Tigor on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 6.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 7.76 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Xcent Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.05 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Xcent base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Tata Tigor base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Xcent gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tigor comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Xcent and Tata Tigor
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Xcent
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Tigor
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Aura Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Tata Zest
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review