Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai Santro comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Nissan Kicks and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai Santro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.16 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Venue comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.89 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Santro Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Venue base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Hyundai Santro Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmplwhile its Petrol+CNG base returns 31 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Venue comes in 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Hyundai Santro is offered in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Nissan Kicks and Hyundai Santro
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki’s Q3 Profit Up By 5.1 Per Cent; Cumulative Profit Still Down By 23.6 Per Cent
- Bajaj CT And Platina BS6 Range Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 40,794
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Range Revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.99 Lakh
- Ather 450X Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 99,000
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review