Hyundai Venue Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 57.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 61.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 58.5 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 73.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.36 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.1 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Venue comes with a price tag of ₹ 11.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Hyundai Venue base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Venue comes in 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Venue Vs Tata Altroz
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Renault Duster
- Hyundai Venue Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Tata Nexon
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- SIAM Acknowledges Automakers' Compliance In Meeting BS6 Deadline
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review