Hyundai Venue Vs Jeep Compass comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Jeep Compass
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Jeep Compass on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.16 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Venue Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 25.37 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Venue base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Venue gets 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Jeep Compass
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review