Hyundai Venue Vs Isuzu MU-X comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Isuzu MU-X
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Isuzu MU-X on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.16 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Venue Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu MU-X starts at ₹ 32.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 34.84 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Venue base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Isuzu MU-X base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Venue gets 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu MU-X comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Isuzu MU-X
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review