Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Xcent comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Xcent
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Xcent on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 5.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.86 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 6.77 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Xcent Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.36 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.1 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Venue comes with a price tag of ₹ 11.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Xcent base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Hyundai Venue base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Xcent gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Venue comes in 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Xcent
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Venue Vs Tata Altroz
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Renault Duster
- Hyundai Venue Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Tata Nexon
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review