Hyundai Venue SX (O) Diesel Vs Hyundai Venue S Diesel comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Venue
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Venue on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.16 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Venue Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Venue base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Venue gets 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Venue
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Venue Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Hyundai Venue SX (O) Diesel Vs Hyundai Venue SX 1.0 Petrol
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford EcoSport Vs Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Hyundai Venue SX (O) Diesel Vs Hyundai Venue E 1.2 Petrol
- Hyundai Venue SX (O) Diesel Vs Hyundai Venue E Diesel
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Sri Lanka To Launch First-ever Luxury Electric Supercar In 2020
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review