Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Santro comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Santro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.16 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Venue Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.37 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 5.99 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.31 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Venue base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Venue gets 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Santro
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review