Hyundai Venue Vs Ford Freestyle comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Ford Freestyle
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Ford Freestyle on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 9.13 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Venue Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Ford Freestyle comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.24 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Venue base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Ford Freestyle base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Venue gets 2 Petrol 118, 82 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Freestyle comes in 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Ford Freestyle
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tata Sons Contributes Rs. 1000 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Supreme Court Order On Sale Of BS4 Vehicles: All You Need To Know
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions