Hyundai Venue Vs Fiat Punto Pure comparison
Compare Hyundai Venue and Fiat Punto Pure
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Venue Vs Fiat Punto Pure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 7.46 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.16 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Venue comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Venue base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Pure gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Venue comes in 2 Petrol 118, 82 bhp engines and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Venue and Fiat Punto Pure
Related Comparison of Hyundai Venue
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Delta Electronics Opens New E-Mobility Tech Experience Center
- India's Fastest Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Can Hit 0-100 Kmph In Just 5 Seconds
- Mahindra XUV500 Electric Concept To Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Motors To Launch 4 New Electric Vehicles By 2022: N Chandrasekaran
- Ather 450X: Variants, Specifications And Pricing Explained
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review