Hyundai Tucson Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare Hyundai Tucson and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Tucson Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 23.84 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 31.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.83 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Tucson
- Volvo XC40 Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Kia Seltos Vs Honda CR-V
- Lexus RX Vs Hyundai Tucson
- MG Hector Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Civic
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review