Hyundai Tucson R 2.0 6-Speed Automatic GL Vs Hyundai Tucson Nu 2.0 6-Speed Manual Base comparison
Compare Hyundai Tucson and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Tucson Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.78 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Tucson R 2.0 6-Speed Automatic GLS Vs Hyundai Tucson R 2.0 6-Speed Automatic GL
- Kia Carnival Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Volvo XC40 Vs Audi Q5
- Ford Endeavour Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Creta Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Hyundai Tucson R 2.0 6-Speed Automatic 4WD GLS Vs Hyundai Tucson R 2.0 6-Speed Automatic GL
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review