Hyundai Santro Vs Toyota Etios Liva comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Toyota Etios Liva
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Toyota Etios Liva on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Liva starts at ₹ 5.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Liva costs ₹ 7.35 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Liva Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.6 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.39 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Liva base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Liva gets 79 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions