Hyundai Santro Vs Toyota Etios Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Toyota Etios Cross and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Toyota Etios Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Etios Cross starts at ₹ 7.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Etios Cross costs ₹ 8.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Etios Cross comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.85 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Santro Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Toyota Etios Cross base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Hyundai Santro Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmplwhile its Petrol+CNG base returns 31 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Toyota Etios Cross comes in 2 Petrol 79, 89 bhp engines and 67 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Hyundai Santro is offered in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Santro and Toyota Etios Cross and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Hyundai EON
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai New Santro Era Petrol Vs Hyundai New Santro Magna Petrol
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Hyundai New Santro Magna AMT Vs Hyundai New Santro Era Petrol
- Hyundai New Santro Sportz Petrol Vs Hyundai New Santro Era Petrol
- Hyundai New Santro Sportz AMT Vs Hyundai New Santro Era Petrol
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Force Reveals New Shared Mobility Platform
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review