Hyundai Santro Vs Tata Tiago NRG comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Tata Tiago NRG
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Tata Tiago NRG on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago NRG starts at ₹ 5.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.75 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 5.48 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago NRG base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago NRG gets 85 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Datsun Go
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Ford Figo Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai New Santro Era Petrol Vs Hyundai New Santro Era Petrol
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 & Street 160 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,677
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Mahindra To Manufacture 10,000 Masks A Day In 10 Days
- HMSI Bucks Coronavirus Threat With Sales Growth In March
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Skipping Your Auto Loan EMI May Not Be A Wise Decision
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review