Hyundai Santro Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.37 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 5.99 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.31 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Santro and Renault Kwid
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review