Hyundai Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 4.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.39 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Santro and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review