Hyundai Santro Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Mahindra Thar on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Santro Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 6.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.56 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Santro base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The Mahindra Thar base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Santro gets 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra Thar comes in 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Detroit Auto Show Cancelled; Venue To Be Used For COVID-19 Hospital
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Yamaha India Extends Warranty & Service Period For Customers
- Nissan Trademarks New Company Logo
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Spied Undisguised; Confirms New Nameplate
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Service To Essential Services Workers
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions