Hyundai Santro Vs Mahindra Marazzo comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Mahindra Marazzo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Mahindra Marazzo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.37 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 5.99 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Santro Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 6.31 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Santro base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Santro gets 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra Marazzo comes in 121 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Santro and Mahindra Marazzo
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review