Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT Vs Hyundai Santro Era Petrol comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Hyundai Santro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Santro Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Santro base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Santro gets 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review