Hyundai Santro Vs Honda City Vs Hyundai Grand i10 comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Honda City and Hyundai Grand i10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Honda City Vs Hyundai Grand i10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 6.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Santro Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmplwhile its Petrol+CNG base returns 31 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 comes in 83 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Hyundai Santro is offered in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Santro and Honda City and Hyundai Grand i10
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- New Speed Limits For Flyovers & Highways In Mumbai
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Scare
- Bajaj Dominar 250 Confirmed; Will Arrive In March 2020
- Japan Minister Flying To Lebanon To Make Case For Ghosn's Return
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: Accessories Packages Explained
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review