Hyundai Santro Vs Ford Freestyle comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Ford Freestyle
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Ford Freestyle on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Freestyle starts at ₹ 6.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford Freestyle costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Ford Freestyle Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.24 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.39 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Freestyle base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Freestyle gets 95 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Santro and Ford Freestyle
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Why It Is Prudent To Renew Your Auto Insurance
- Toyota Offers Support Package To Help Dealers Stay Afloat During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Suzuki Katana Unveiled In New Colours
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 2020 Paris MotorShow Partially Cancelled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Tata Motors Offers Online Booking And Home Delivery
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions