Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Hyundai Kona Electric and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 28.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.26 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Hexa base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Hexa gets 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Kona Electric and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of Hyundai Kona Electric
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Kona Electric
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Ford Endeavour
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Honda CR-V
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs MG Hector
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Tata Hexa
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Tata Nexon
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review