Hyundai i20 Active Vs Tata Sumo comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 Active and Tata Sumo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Active Vs Tata Sumo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 8.86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.4 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Sumo base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Sumo comes in 84 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20 Active
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Top 5 Most Fuel-Efficient Compact SUVs In India
- Hyundai Venue 1.5 Diesel BS6 To Be Launched Soon; Bookings Begin At Dealerships
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review