Hyundai i20 Active Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 Active and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Active Vs Renault Captur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 8.86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.26 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 Active gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20 Active
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review