Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 Active and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai i20 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai i20 Active starts at ₹ 8.86 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.09 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai i20 Active costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Hyundai i20 Active base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai i20 Active comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai i20 Active and Hyundai i20
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20 Active
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review