Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tigor Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Tata Tigor and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tigor Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.52 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tigor starts at ₹ 6.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.29 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Tigor costs ₹ 7.25 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Tigor comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.61 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The Tata Tigor base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 26 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 67, 82 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Tata Tigor comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is offered in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Tata Tigor and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Renault Triber Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Ford Figo
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review