Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs MG Hector on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 15.8 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 26 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and MG Hector
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Nissan Micra Active
- Nissan Micra Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Renault Kwid
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review